Did you know that unfiltered Nashville tap water has chemicals and other substances that can be harmful to both your home and body? Over time, chemicals such as chlorine can begin to corrode appliances and create scale, or mineral buildup, in pipes and water heaters. With a whole house water filtration system, you can prevent appliance damage while also enjoying cleaner, safer water to drink and use every day.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filters
Many people use standard water purifiers to drink cleaner water. These can be a great option, but they don’t remove everything. Installing a whole house water filtration system will not only clear contaminants from your water supply, but it can also extend the lifespan of your household appliances, such as your water heater, dishwasher, and faucets. We recommend whole house water filters for the following reasons:
- They remove unsafe contaminants, chemicals, and bacteria from your water supply.
- Water that has been passed through a whole house filtration system can improve the taste of your food and drinks.
- Filtered water is better for your skin and hair health.
- They remove bad tastes and smells from Nashville tap water.
Contact Us for Nashville Water Filtration System Installation
If you’re looking for a professional to install a whole house water filtration system in your home, take a look at some of our options! We also provide water testing services to determine the safety level of your drinking water. These are just a few types of water filtration systems that we recommend to our customers:
- Reverse-osmosis water systems
- Sediment filtration
- Distillation systems
- Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection
- Ion-exchange (water softening) systems
- Activated carbon block filtration
To learn more about having the cleanest water possible in your home, give us a call today! Our local Nashville plumbers will recommend the best home water filtration system for your home and budget.